Other Medical or behavioral?

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Hello everyone!
My fifteen month old, potty trained, bulldog was nutered a week & half ago. Ever since then he has been peeing in my house!! He NEVER did this before!? He was so good!
I think he is either mad at me or it is a UTI. He doesn't act like he has a UTI though. I was wondering if anyone has seen this before!?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I never experienced this with any of my dogs once they had been neutered ... might be worth calling the vets tomorrow and just explaining the situation and see what they say??

Sorry I couldn't be more help .... and :welcome:

OP
Emily

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Thank you, I will. Poor guy!
Thanks for welcoming me!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Thank you, I will. Poor guy!
Thanks for welcoming me!

Does he squat down like he needs to go and nothing comes out??? That would be a sign of a UTI

OP
Emily

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
No, not at all. He goes a lot too. Lol.

He did get a steroid shot for his allergies the same day he had the surgery. That makes them pretty thirsty too.

I am really wondering if he is just, "pissed" off! Lol. I didn't think he had it in him to get mad! He is so sweet!

I also need to figure out if he is marking or just peeing.

OP
Emily

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Lol! It is so weird! He has a really good vet, he specializes in bulldogs, owns four females, & he is a breeder. So he knows bulldogs. Maybe I will ask him that, that is funny!

I guess I will take a step back with training & remind him that he goes outside!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Wow, I have never seen that one. Does the Vet practice regressive therapy??? Just kidding.

bahahahah!! I love psych jokes!! How is my favorite male puppy born on 4/21 doing?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
He's doing great, making it through the night with no accidents

Bertha was doing great but she needs some regression therapy!! I may have to decrease size of kennel a little.

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Renzo has started going to the back door when he needs to go out. For some reason he has had more accidents than usual in the last two days, maybe he doesn't like waiting at the back door very long.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
No, not at all. He goes a lot too. Lol.

He did get a steroid shot for his allergies the same day he had the surgery. That makes them pretty thirsty too.

I am really wondering if he is just, "pissed" off! Lol. I didn't think he had it in him to get mad! He is so sweet!

I also need to figure out if he is marking or just peeing.

Okay now it all makes sense. Steriods do make them drink and pee so accidents in the house come as no surprise. I mean A LOT.

OP
Emily

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
Ok, thank you so much Desertsky!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.