Thread: enlogated palete?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Libby
    Likes (Received)

Default enlogated palete?

So Libby had surgery almost a week ago, we has some compliactions with breathing issues. She is home now but continues to have coughing fits. The ER doc wants me to see a surgeon for enlogated palate. This all started right after surgery, it seems it would be connected as she never had these problems and she just turned 7. The last thing i want to do is put her thru a unecessary surgery. Anyone have this issue after surgery? Did it clear up? I mean they are a bussiness at the end of the day and that scares me.

Thanks in advance

Bulldog(s) Names
    Pan Cake
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: enlogated palete?

I can't offer any advise, but I hope she gets better soon.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Her throat may be raw from the surgery last week. They do put a rather large breathing tube down the throat during surgery. She could also have side affects from the anesthesia. If it were me and I would keep a close eye on her to watch for any improvement or worsening before I run to the vet, that's just me
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Ann
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Dublin
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Libbygirl View Post
    So Libby had surgery almost a week ago, we has some compliactions with breathing issues. She is home now but continues to have coughing fits. The ER doc wants me to see a surgeon for enlogated palate. This all started right after surgery, it seems it would be connected as she never had these problems and she just turned 7. The last thing i want to do is put her thru a unecessary surgery. Anyone have this issue after surgery? Did it clear up? I mean they are a bussiness at the end of the day and that scares me.

Thanks in advance
    If you want to private message me I can talk to you about elongated Palate surgery. Dublin has had it twice.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Libby
    Likes (Received)

Thats kinda what im thinking, her throat is still irratated from everything she went through. Ive been keeping a very close eye on her, but when she goes into one of these coughing fits it scares the heck out of me.

Remove Ads