Echo

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Well I am getting ready to take Echo in for his pre-op blood test. At his young age he is getting ready for his second surgery on Monday the 13th. This morning I gave him his first bath...what can one expect out of a boy that has no time for holding still....He is not a lap dog for sure. After drying him with a towel, I took him in the bath room and tried the hair dryer on him on low..... Now that he like.... He may take after his blood sisiter Orion on that one.....Well need to get going, off to the vet.:bully:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hope it goes well, sweet little Echo.... :)

OP
M

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
LOL .... Well we are back, My strong big boy is a wimpppppppppppppp..... Remember the bath he got???? Well I was not even two blocks down the street when he was screaming, with his head straight back, he looked like a wolf howling.... and then there was the smell..... he had pooed in his crate and guess where the baby wipes where?? your right....at home where they should be... so I stopped at the Circle K and went to buy some wipes.... all they had were little travel wipes...which were fine.... the cashier said 1.85 so I pulled out my coin purse....and I had given all my cash to my husband the day before, yep....1.85 on my debit card .... so I went to clean up the pile, which turned out to be two by now, and it was all over his fur blanket so I took out the blanket and wiped him and the crate as best as I could....oh well, so we are off again.... and he is howling....and it went on forever.....then it stopped... and I tried to look back into the crate and I couldn't see him...and no noise. and I started worrying...what's wrong with him ??? Is he breathing???? OMG something is wrong I have to pull over and check this out....I am in the fast lane and I try to get over into the slow lane so I can pull off the freeway and check him out...Just as I am pulling into the slow lane...he whimpers...and he is just fine .... so I continued on my way....and then there it was again......that smell.....not again....so as I was almost to the vet's by this time I didn't stop tell I got there....I got out of the truck opened the door to the back seat...and there he was COVERED in S**T From head to toes..... did I say he had JUST had a bath????? I went into the office and told my story to the ladies at the desk....as they laughed thier heads off the lady called to the back and said baby Echo is here for his blood draw......and bath!!!! Those wonderful people at my vet bathed him and his crate dried them both and took his blood and gave him back with kisses.... I love my vet.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What an awesome vet :)

I can picture this whole story!