Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tumor

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Tumor

This post has brought tears to my eyes thinking what you both must be going thru. I agree 10 years is wonderful proof of a happy well loved life to say the least. Wish our babies would stay with us and be healthy MUCH longer than they are.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Tumor

@Gizmosmama I'm sorry I'm late to this thread. My sweet baby girl, Maggie, passed away 6 1/2 weeks ago. She was diagnosed with lymphoma and the vet suggested that she be put on prednisone.

The way it was explained to us, is that the prednisone would slow down the growth of her cancer, and make her a lot more comfortable. It was not a cure, but a way of getting to enjoy her a little longer.

There were complications and three weeks to the day that she was diagnosed, we lost her. It has left a huge, deep and painful hole in our hearts and in our lives.

Would I put her on prednisone again? Yes, because otherwise I may not have had those 21 precious days with her. Enjoy every day, hour, minute and second you have with her ... try not to cry too much, but enjoy the time you have left. Take lots and lots of photos and videos. I wish I'd had the time to take more, because it doesn't seem as if I have enough of her now. And above all, listen to your heart, and you will know when the time has come to let her go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads