General Question Nose pimples???

Zoeys mommy

Feb 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Hi everyone I've been a member for awhile though this is my first post. Zoey will be a year old next month (august 22) I've had her since she was 7 weeks old... I have always used the puppy wipes to clean her face wrinkles daily and never had a problem till a few weeks ago. It's just two almost pimple like things in her nose wrinkle on either side of her nose. What do we do to clear this up?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I use Maloket wipes on Jake..or Dermachlor. They work great on Bully acne. I'm pretty sure that's what you're describing. Often they get it on thir chins too. You can get the wipes on Amazon. About half the price hat the vet charges! :up:

OP
Z

Zoeys mommy

Feb 29, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey
Everything I google about bulldog acne talks about the chin. I almost thought this was more of a friction with her nose problem cause it's right where her nose would rub...I don't know it's all new to me thanks for ur response.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Everything I google about bulldog acne talks about the chin. I almost thought this was more of a friction with her nose problem cause it's right where her nose would rub...I don't know it's all new to me thanks for ur response.

Can you takes picture of it? They do get these bumps on more than their chins..it's just very common on THEIR chins! Jake has gotten it on the soft part of his muzzle.. Give this post a day or do..time for everyone to see it! Maybe we can get other opinions!

Texkota

Jun 21, 2012
South Riding, VA
Bulldog(s) Names
Renzo
Proactive for Bullies???

Do what has been mentioned already, are you using plastic bowls to feed/water her, if so this too can cause acne, switch over to stainless steel.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.