Help Needed! Jack's new ear meds!

fortindycouple

Apr 28, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack
Since the Zymox hasn't helped Jack's ear infection, the vet has now given us Posatex, with directions of putting one drop in ears for 10 days and then back to the Zymox after that once daily until symptoms are alleviated. Praying this helps our boy, as it is killing us watching him try to scratch his ear and unable to because of his little legs. Hate the thought of having to us the Zymox again! Has anyone had any experience with Posatex?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
No experience with ear infections at all. Ever since my vet showed me how to clean the ears properly and to put cotton in during baths I have never had one in years. I wish I could be of more help. What are you cleaning them with?

Sent from my iPod touch using

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I've never had an ear infection since I changed their food. At the time, I knew no better and was feeding Beneful. As soon as I discovered this site two years ago, I also discovered Fromm. Since we switched to Fromm there hasn't been any ear infections in my dogs.

Most Reactions