Other Just a update and a thank you

miasmummy

Sep 3, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
mia
Hi all I posted a thread a while back now about my mia and someone suggested allergy testing I have since had her tested and she is allergic to a whole variety of things grass tree pollen dust mites to name a few. She is now on allergy injections made for her specific allergys every 4 weeks and the difference in her is amazing . So thank you for your advice . This is a very knowledgable board .

L

Lucy-licious

That's encouraging news on the allergy shots. Good to hear that she is improving :2thumbs:

OP
M

miasmummy

Sep 3, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
mia
Aww thanks yeah the improvement has been amazing all her hair has grown back On her neck and back and she seems happy in herself . When I work out how to post photos I will post a before and after to show the improvement in her.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=3153]miasmummy[/MENTION] - I can't wait to see! Congrats on finding a solution for your pup. :D

OP
M

miasmummy

Sep 3, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
mia
iphone 017.jpgiphone 054.jpgiphone 050.jpgiphone 053.jpgthese are before photos the attached thumbnail is a recent one of her lying its abit dark but you can her back is all cleared up

Attachments

• iphone 052.jpg
    iphone 052.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 124
  • iphone 156.jpg
    iphone 156.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Wow, what an amazing improvement! SOO glad she's better. You're a good mama for getting her those allergy shots :)

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
She's looking so much better...I'm glad the allergy shots worked so well for her! Good job!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Looking fantastic! It is such a relief to finally figure out their allergies and be able to deal with them. It is a win-win situation for you and Mia!!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Looks good. Im so glad she is getting better

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awww.. she is so sweet... and wow, what an Improvement! :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So great to hear that sweet Mia's doing better! All thanks to her momma!

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: That's amazing! It's so heartwarming to see that kind of improvement. Can you just imagine how much better she is feeling? And many people wouldn't pursue the correct treatment ...for this you get :clap:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
WOW!!!! Mia looks like a whole new dog!! I am so happy for both of you!! :bravo:

Sent from my iPod touch using

OP
M

miasmummy

Sep 3, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
mia
Thanks everyone she is a little love she does seem a lot happier now since she's been having her injections . And looks healthier. Everything seems to have fallen into place as when she would have a reaction she would lose weight it was a constant battle to get her put weight back on then another flare up more weight loss etc. Any one having similar problems would definitely recommend allergy testing .

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.