Other Dublin rushed back to hospital.....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sending her well wishes to get better soon.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm so so sorry to hear that Dublin's in the hospital. I had no idea that something was wrong. I'm so sorry and will say a few prayers for her and you all. :hug:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Also sending you my prayers for Dublin's speedy recovery. Poor thing has been thru so much. We are thinking of her.:hug:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am sorry I missed the surgery thread you posted (went to find it and so I am just getting caught up). I think you made a wise choice and I will be sending prayers tonight xx

I cannot even imagine how you are feeling right now :(. Please keep us posted as soon as you have any news.

Sent from my iPod touch using

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Sending healing vibes and praying for Dublin. I also hate leaving my pets but at least she can get quick medical care if need be. :hug:

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Update.... Spoke with the Dr. this morning. She had two more episodes of "throwing up" the digested blood during the night. She won't eat anything and he won't let her home until she eats something and they can monitor what happens once she does. She is so medicated and obviously very sore so eating is not at the top of her list right now. I have to check on her after lunch. The biggest problem I'm having is with my husband. He is second guessing about having the surgery done in the first place and is feeling very bad. I am not. The alternative was for her to slowly suffocate to death and I would do anything but watch her go through that. She looks so beautiful and healthy but the problem is on the inside. The good news is the Dr. said her breathing is good and that was the whole idea of taking this road. We just need it to all come together and bring our baby home ASAP......

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
It's good to hear that her breathing's better. And the soreness is a good reason that she's not eating. I'm thinking that food/nutrients can be applied intravenously if she's still not eating later.

Hugs to you and your hubby. We're all here for cute Dublin.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Your poor hubby is just feeling guilty that Dublin is going through this. But the road that was ahead of her was much worse without the surgery. Sometimes we have to feel worse before we can get better! Is the blood from the surgery area? It seems like it..and eating and throwing up just keeps " ripping the scab off"..we wouldn't want to eat either! :nope:

I know each day she will feel better..hang in there!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I am so sorry to hear about Dublin. Im late coming to this. Prayers to you guys.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh gosh I wish this was going smoother. You are right tho, the alternative wasnt good either and yes more suffering for sure. Hard to not feel guilty with our babies cuz there is never a clear answer as to what to do and when. I hope she feels better soon so your hubby can stop being so hard no himself as well. :( Hoping for better news soon!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.