Other Dubin is home from Surgery

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
After some ice chip right to her bed Zzzz
She is sedated and they want her that way for quite some time. No ā€œnormalā€ activity for 21 days. Thatā€™s fine now as she is sore and out of it but will be hard to keep her out of the pool once she is feeling better.

He did more work on her nostrils so she has outside stitches as well as inside stitches. She must be hurting. They have her on Tramadol for pain. Between that and sedation and steroids, donā€™t know what she will be like. She is here ā€œsnoringā€ and you can tell she is hurting but plan to keep up her meds.

She wonā€™t take anything to eat right now so I will try her again later. Maybe a soft egg :) and a little yogurt. Dublin home from surgery.jpgDublin home from surgery.jpg
I hope this all pays off for her so that her life is even more full than it was beforeā€¦

L

Lucy-licious

aww poor sweet baby...lots of TLC and she will be just fine...its when she starts feeling better and wants to play again that it might get difficult. :hug: :hug: and gentle kisses to for sweet Dubbie xxx

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
oh poor baby! Thank god she has a good mommy! I hope she gets to feeling better soon!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
SysmƤ
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Sweet girl! Sleep is the best medicine here and that TLC. Healing thoughts!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.