Other washable pee pads

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ok so i dont crate sarah so i buy disposable pee pads for her. well some are good (usually expensive) and some well they just slide around when she steps on them. so i was at my feed store and i saw these washable pads. ive been looking at them for a bit but they were $20 for a large so i didnt try them. well the other day i got one then another when i got paid again and i gotta say they are great. now my brother in law he laughed and said get towels at dollar store and put them down. :ROFL: well i dont think that is going to stop sarahs flood so um no. anyway i have gotta say these things are great. they are big as i got the large but they come in several sizes and i can use them a couple of times before washing. yep you just throw it in the washer and walla their clean and usable. there called pooch pads. just a thought as they last a year and in the long run will save me money.
pooch pads-2.jpg

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Nice! Wish we had those around here for Bob... I use the throw aways from Petco in his puppy corral with a thin crate pad over top. He also has a pee tray in there that he uses occasionally. I should crate train him but I hate the thought of him being in there all day.

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Nice! Wish we had those around here for Bob... I use the throw aways from Petco in his puppy corral with a thin crate pad over top. He also has a pee tray in there that he uses occasionally. I should crate train him but I hate the thought of him being in there all day.
i saw some at petco to. just a thought

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Thanks! I'll have to look this weekend! I have a few reward points to spend :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I use these with the spina bifida babies. They work great

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
I am new to the forum, and just scrolling through topics. I had an elderly dog who was incontinent, and started using incontinence pads for humans. You can get them at walmart . They wash beautifully and last forever. I think they are cheaper ( it has been awhile since I bought them)

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
You can also check out the lap pads that they sell for babies. When my yorkie was a pup I used those. They come in two or three different sizes if I remember correctly and really take a beating from repeated washings. They are kind of like a mattress pad. They are available in the big chain stores that carry baby supplies.

linwhite

Sep 24, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Guido Zamboni - EB, Zoltan - Shortybull, Zeva - Frenchie
Hello

If you want washable, go to Goodwill, buy some old quilts and cut them to size. Wash and bleach as needed. Of course my dogs think they make wonderful tugs too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.