Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
So glad she came through the surgery will continue to send positive thoughts your way...

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Newest update. I just called and spoke with the night Dr. she said Dublin is sleeping and snoring:) They are keeping her medicated for the night and monitoring her breathing. they will try offering her some water every hour and they will call me in the morning. Miss her terribly:cry: but I know she is being well taken care of. My husband will have his side of the bed tonight but I know he wishes she was here huffing in his ear and kicking him in the back..:laugh:

Morning update.. Heard from the Dr. first thing this morning. Dublin had a bit of a rough night, vomiting and breathing issues so they put her in the oxygen tent and she is doing much better. They are weaning her off meds and getting her up and about so if all goes well we get to bring her home by noon time. With all of the good vibes I feel from everyone here I have no doubt she will be home and being greatly spoiled by this afternoon.:heart: She is not out of the woods yet but being home will make her feel better ( and us too :))

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh yes being home will certainly heal her much faster. Hoping you get to pick her up soon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Fingers crossed no more rough spots and she's back home this afternoon...give he a big hug and kiss from us:)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.