RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I noticed that this product is sold in the states as well, so I thought to warn you that at least one dog has died and several taken ill, because of wearing SCALIBOR protector band. It can cause some kind of serious nerve damage.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
We don't have ticks here but thank you for the warning. I know others will very much appreciate the heads up!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] what you don't have ticks?! Let me send you some...by all means! LOL

Thanks for the heads up Riisi..always good to hear about this stuff so we can pass the info to others.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] what you don't have ticks?! Let me send you some...by all means! LOL

There might be some in the mountains but it's just too wet on the West Side of WA for those guys. (Which I am glad about) However, I do have a BIT of tick experience. When I was a kid, visiting grandma in Eastern Oregon (Burns), my brother and I would get tick inspections anytime we'd been out in the brush for any amount of time. Never got one --- and was always terrified by the possibility. Like it would eat me alive or something. ha ha ha

Please -- no need to send them. We have our own foibles here. Slugs for example. :yes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.