Maximus had Entropion Surgery Today ....

Maximus

Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Well, Maximus had his Entropion surgery today on the (L) eye. After dropping him off at 7:30AM, I waited for the phone call, which came at 2PM, reporting that he did very well indeed thru the surgery. I was so glad to pick him up! Of course he looked funny in his E-collar, and his (L) eye is quite swollen with sutures, he is doing amazingly well. I've had the E-collar off him for short periods and he hasn't bothered the eye yet. It will be a very long 2-weeks while he heals and prepares for his follow-up visits. I hope this ends a rather long period of difficulty in Max's life .... and that he feels so much better! Thanks to all of you for your support and caring throughout this time .

- Patrick

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh im so glad he is better. im sure he will get lots of tlc now. keep us updated on how hes doing. :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad to hear it went well for him, and hoping for a quick recovery.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Great to hear that Maximus's surgery went well. I'm rooting for a speedy and uneventful recovery for the little guy. Give him lots of extra kisses and snuggles from us!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy to hear it all went well.... positive thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Hugs to Max

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Glad everything went well! Hopefully this will help him finally get even more comfortable. You've done so much for him and figured what's best. Good job Dad!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Glad to hear it went well! Chunk was like a new dog after his surgery! You could tell how much more comfy he was. Feel better soon Max!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yay I hope he feels better soon!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So happy for you that it all went well .... big smoochy kisses for Sweet Maximus. I hope he feels better soon!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Well you're through the hard part and he's come through fine. My Wilson had the same surgery on both eyes when he was a pup. I think I hated the cone more than he did. Speedy recovery Maximus!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online