Can You Believe this???

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Yup, exactly what HighDesert said to do. I also groomed dogs as a teenager and I was going to describe it as like "squeezing a pimple" too. I always did it while batheing the dog. So if they "shoot" or "spray", they're in the tub, so you can easily rinse it down the drain.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Very interesting on how to do it yourself. I still think I will pass at this point tho. hehe. I am completely shocked to hear this vet said no. And My pug has a tail and the vet still does his glands from inside so I am not sure what all that is about. What a jerk. Didnt they ask when you signed in what the visit was for? If he preferred to not do them they should have at least told you when you got there. I would be so mad!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I've never done it to a dog but I did have to do it to a cat...that was fun. :eek:

bbstubbles

Jan 31, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Olaf & Ivana
You know that would be like me having a patient that is impacted and saying no I will not digitally remove it! That is crazy. I would also be very angry and would let the regular vet know. Luckily olaf had his done when we left him with our breeder =^)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.