Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Lol no worries!

I will update y'all soon. Thank you!

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Any update on this? How's your baby doing now? Saturday and Sunday Jackson threw up yellow bile and both mornings he didn't eat. Glad to read here that it could be from hunger. Sometimes he's stubborn and doesn't eat in the morning...I don't know why!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Any update on this? How's your baby doing now? Saturday and Sunday Jackson threw up yellow bile and both mornings he didn't eat. Glad to read here that it could be from hunger. Sometimes he's stubborn and doesn't eat in the morning...I don't know why!

Bile definitely from empty belly. If Dublin sleep too long ( which is normal for her. Not a morning girl) Since I switched her to Orijen it hasn't happened. I think because of the level of protein. Keeps her full longer and takes longer to digest.. It is scary the first time you see it though. A snack before bedtime is a good idea too.

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Bile definitely from empty belly. If Dublin sleep too long ( which is normal for her. Not a morning girl) Since I switched her to Orijen it hasn't happened. I think because of the level of protein. Keeps her full longer and takes longer to digest.. It is scary the first time you see it though. A snack before bedtime is a good idea too.

Thanks for responding. I'll start giving him a bed time snack.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.