Not walking not eating not drinking

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I love this picture of him... he seems so peaceful

attachment.php

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Sheila, I am amazed at what the Gabapentin has done for Butler.. Wow!! what a great story.. Do we have a link on Valley fever on this site? this is something I haven't heard about and am definitely interested in learning more about that condition. Thank you to those that recommended the Gabapentin, this baby is alive because of you guys and the care of his wonderful momma!! what an honor to be part of this group! :heart:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Sheila, I am amazed at what the Gabapentin has done for Butler.. Wow!! what a great story.. Do we have a link on Valley fever on this site? this is something I haven't heard about and am definitely interested in learning more about that condition. Thank you to those that recommended the Gabapentin, this baby is alive because of you guys and the care of his wonderful momma!! what an honor to be part of this group! :heart:

We might have recommended the Gabapentin...but where would many of us be without Lisa's foresight ..determination and dedication to have worked so hard and so long to make this the Best Bully Place Ever! After all, this place is soooooo much more than cute bully pictures.. Lisa..I think YOU saved a life...or two or a hundred! :yes:

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Every day with my bully is a gift! I'm so glad I came here to cry to you guys (since no one else really understands what it's like to be a bully parent) and you mentioned gabapentin. Who knows if the vet would have even recommended any more medicine given that butler wasn't walking, eating or drinking! I'm so glad I heard about it and pushed to give it a try.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh, Sheila, we're so happy it worked! We worry about each others bullies here, even if they've been mia for a while. And, yes, bully parents are a special breed and not everyone can be one or even understand. :hug:

Please give the Butt-man hugs and kisses for us. :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
We might have recommended the Gabapentin...but where would many of us be without Lisa's foresight ..determination and dedication to have worked so hard and so long to make this the Best Bully Place Ever! After all, this place is soooooo much more than cute bully pictures.. Lisa..I think YOU saved a life...or two or a hundred! :yes:

@desertskybulldogs

:bow: :bow: :bow:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awww shucks. You all know I planted the seed but you guys are the ones helping me fertilize! I could not have done it without the awesome members of EBN. :bow: back at you! How is Butt-man doing [MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Just read this from start to finish and wow is all I have to say what a miracle! I need to remember this drug! Do you have another update?

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION] Im so glad to hear he is doing so much better. Last week I almost sent you a message on youtube asking about a new video on your Bullie Pulpit =)
Im so glad you found the help and answer you needed on here. Keep everyone posted on his progress.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.