Not walking not eating not drinking

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So glad you found the help you needed!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Sheila...I'm so happy Butler is responding so well. We like upon our experience with our Ana as each extra day was a gift! I hope you have years of "gifts"! :hug:

We did continue Tramadol along with the Gabapentin ..with absolutely no side effects. Just tuck that away in case you need it!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thanks for the update!

Please give Butler lots of hugs and kisses from us! Tate and Finn send him their slobbery smooches. Keep getting better, Butler!! :muah2:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you so much for the update, sounds like you have a great plan for treatment. Give Butler a smooch from us!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy he is improving and doing better.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm just thrilled over this news! I know your heart has been through so much after losing Chaz and Bigi. Adopting Butler was taking a risk, as is adopting any rescue. I'm so glad that the Gabapentin is working. This neurological stuff is tough to deal with. Give Butt-man tons of kisses from us.

~Disclaimer~
Sent from my Droid RAZR using Tapatalk. I'm probably crouched down in a corner at work trying to send this post via dictation software. I shall not be held responsible for any misspellings, incorrect punctuation, and most importantly ..... incorrect translations!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is just such good news to hear!!!!!!!!

No... it's not good news ..... it's FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC news!!! Big :hug: to both you and Butler!!!!! :heart:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is just such good news to hear!!!!!!!! No... it's not good news ..... it's FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC news!!! Big :hug: to both you and Butler!!!!! :heart:

@shelia ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what she said!! Heck, it can't be said any better than that!

OP
sheila

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
Someone started playing again! He got his snake out of his toy box at 11:30 last night. He chewed on it a couple times and then fell asleep. He hasn't played with his toys in 2 weeks! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341243823.642485.jpg

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
These updates are so wonderful, [MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION]. Butt-man's so lucky to have you.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
wow I feel like I just rode a rollercoaster with a GREAT ending!!! I am just catching up on threads and I love the happy ending with this one!! Yay!! so happy all worked out well and he is playing with his toys again!! :heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.