Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Her poo firmed up. Now she is pooing twice in a row. First is fairly firm and second is soft serve...yeeesh. She does well with chicken, salmon and now I guess buffalo isn't all that good to her. She has been farting up some stinky ones.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Certainly does sound as if its the food. I would take her off the new flavour completely, put her on the bland diet for a couple of days and then go back to the old flavour. See what happens ..... maybe it is the buffalo that is upsetting her tummy like that!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=4054]Bizzymammabee[/MENTION], how's Raven doing? the bland diet idea then back to the original flavor she was on is a good idea. Hope she's feeling better and no more soft serve poops!

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Well this weekend she was good. Nice firm poops. This morning I took her out, first poo was good, then followed up by three additional soft serve poops. Yep you heard it right, three right after that one. Then the poor baby sat on the grass and just looked at me. She whined some and then finally got up and came inside. Maybe fifteen minutes later she took a small squishy poo in the house. I asked the kids if anyone snuck her anything last night and everyone said no. Guess it's all bland for her. My store didn't have the regular all chicken diet. Sucks because I just purchase that bag. Guess my 2 3/4 lb yorkie will be eating buffalo for a long time to come. I felt so bad this morning, she just looked at me and whined. I was pretty much down for the count yesterday sick, wonder if she managed to get into something when someone wasn't looking.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.