Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Watch out [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] I think you have a stalker!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hope everything is okay! Prayers and positive thoughts...

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm just reading this sorry I missed it...I hope Finn is doing better and healing. Poor baby :(
Hope you're better too Cali cause I know what it feels like to worry about our babies.

OMG I finally see Jake's face! I've never seen him until now...so gorgeous!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm just reading this sorry I missed it...I hope Finn is doing better and healing. Poor baby :(
Hope you're better too Cali cause I know what it feels like to worry about our babies.

OMG I finally see Jake's face! I've never seen him until now...so gorgeous!

Guess I need a new Avatar! :laugh: thanks!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Finn actually has an abscessed tooth! One of his premolars (?) is broken, and at the base of that tooth there is an abscess. Poor boy must be in pain!! he hid it so well til it got too bad, i guess. I'm sorry, Finn. They will extract the tooth today. He also has an ear infxn. He'll be coming home at around 2pm West Coast time with some antibiotics and pain meds. The dr. said he will feel much better once the tooth is pulled.

L

Lucy-licious

Will be thinking of him until he's home safe and having snuggles :hug:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Finn actually has an abscessed tooth! One of his premolars (?) is broken, and at the base of that tooth there is an abscess. Poor boy must be in pain!! he hid it so well til it got too bad, i guess. I'm sorry, Finn. They will extract the tooth today. He also has an ear infxn. He'll be coming home at around 2pm West Coast time with some antibiotics and pain meds. The dr. said he will feel much better once the tooth is pulled.

Ohhhhh! Poor Finn! Well, good thing you took him! Hope the tooth fairy comes! :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just want to add a :bravo: to you bully mamma for knowing something was "off" with him. Glad he is getting taken care of cuz gosh that has gotta hurt!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Poor boy, but glad he is on the mend and will be himself soon. Great job Henny for taking him in.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Poor Finn, he must of felt bad. So good his mama noticed and soon he will be himself again!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
That could of led to a devastating result. Thank goodness you pay close attention. Good Mama Hope he comes out of everything ok.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
as usual im late to this but i hope he gets better soon. :) id be looking over my shoulder from now on for you know who :laugh:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Glad you found out what it was!!!!! These damn bullys have such a strong tolerance of pain that they hide it so well!!!! :down:

AND how hysterical that Becky stalked ...... erm I mean suprised ... you at the vet office!!!! :ROFL:

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
That's so great you knew something was wrong...I'm glad he's getting fixed up and will be back to his normal self soon! Plus, what a great surprise at the vets office!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.