Finn is acting different

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Fingers crossed for you and Finn. Looking forward to an update. Try not to worry too much Mom.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I missed all of this, I'm sorry. How is he tonight? Give him hugs from me and Abby. Give yourself a big hug too. You deserve it too! :hug:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Fingers crossed for you and Finn. Looking forward to an update. Try not to worry too much Mom.

Ditto. Wondering what the heck. I know you'll update us -- thank you for that. I hope it's nothing.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hope he's okay, whenever my bullies act this way I usually find a torn towel or broken chewed up something and realize it's it their stomach making them feel sick.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
We're at the vets right now; seems Finn has some trauma in his mouth. It was gushing out blood when the doctor pushed the area. They're doing cbc's now to make sure his blood looks okay. His temp was in range but on higher end. Poor boy, his mouth must be hurting him. The vet asked me if he got into rat poison. I'm not aware of any unless he dug some up in the backyard. Anyways, I'm hoping he will be okay and that the bleeding will stop. Will let you guys know!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh no! Positive thoughts your way. Hang on Finn, Mom's there to make it better.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ohhh Henny! Poor Finn. Hopefully it's just a sore..how do u like the vet so far? Before u get the bill??
:laugh: Youre too funny! R u here watching us?? I literally jus got the estimate for Finn! They're going to surgically remove what they think is a piece of foxtail in his gum and will surgically remove it.
OMG , I just ran into [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] here at the vets office!! Will post a pic when I get home!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Dang foxtails!!! I found wads of dog hair in Tidus's back gums, created a pocket too! DOG HAIR!!! Now I keep a close eye on them. I never really checked back there before, but we were in the pool and he was running around the edge of it panting when I saw something. Then everybully got a gum inspection after that. Foxtails are awful cuz they can also get embedded in their paws. I am glad I don't have those where we live.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ROFL: I sat outside for an hour and a half waiting for her and Finn! I'll let her post our picture but here's a couple of jake waiting impatiently! I forgot his harness and had his loose collar on so he had to sit in car! :cursing:
d8a5fc6d-fd6e-a852.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d8a5fc6d-fd82-
Vets Door..no sneaking by us
[IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d8a5fc6d-fd96-b7f2.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lucy-licious

Hope you two will actually meet up for lunch sometime now that you've said hello xxx

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online