Remy goes in for his neutering this morning...

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
update #3: Nicole just called me and said Remy is awake from his surgery and doing great. She said his neutering went great, no complications. His urethral plasty went well too. They used it as a teaching session because they've never seen one bleed so much when he got excited. She says the sutures seem to be holding right now and no more bleeding and as of right now it's still good to go for him to come home at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning.

Again, thank you everyone. I couldn't have done this without you all.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
update #3: Nicole just called me and said Remy is awake from his surgery and doing great. She said his neutering went great, no complications. His urethral plasty went well too. They used it as a teaching session because they've never seen one bleed so much when he got excited. She says the sutures seem to be holding right now and no more bleeding and as of right now it's still good to go for him to come home at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning.

Again, thank you everyone. I couldn't have done this without you all.

Good News! Im surprised they said the bleeding would stop so quick...After Brutus's surgery they said it would take about 2 weeks for the bleeding to completely stop. Well anyway glad all is going well and will continue to pray with positive thoughts for Remy

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
So great to hear that all is well. Been thinking of Remy since seeing your FB post. Hope he recovers well and without any complications. Sending bully hugs!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I am so happy he is doing well so far!! Thank you for keeping us up on everything today! :hug:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Checking in to see how he did....yay! Love when it's good news...give him lots of hugs and kisses tomorrow when you pick him up!

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
update #4: Nicole just called me again to ask my permission to give Remy some pain meds (something in the injectable morphine family). She said his personality is still the same, he just doesn't want to walk like he was earlier. This shot will last him until I get him home and she said she doesn't think he will need anything after that. She thinks it's from the urethra plasty and not the neutering (the pain). My poor baby!!! I just want to bring him home and cuddle with him on my bed.

I'm so tired, I probably only got an hour sleep last night (mind was going a mile a minute). Came home from taking Skyler to a doctor's appointment and laid down to take a nap with my phone in my hand and Oliver and Sebastian on either side of me. Only slept for an hour then I woke up and hopefully I can sleep better tonight.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Pain meds are probably a good idea for little Remy--will help w/the discomfort as well as let him sleep so he's rested and stays calm. Now it's time for you to get some rest too!

Hugs to you and Remy!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well ive missed everything being at work but im glad things went well and heres hoping for a great reunion in the morning. :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such good news .. I can't really stalk EBN from work but I did stalk as much as I could today via facebook. I'm so glad that it will only take the one op and he doesn't have to go through two ops!! Hoping and praying that his will work .... Linus sends toofie kisses to his brother ...

4619dc0d.jpg

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Such good news .. I can't really stalk EBN from work but I did stalk as much as I could today via facebook. I'm so glad that it will only take the one op and he doesn't have to go through two ops!! Hoping and praying that his will work .... Linus sends toofie kisses to his brother ...

4619dc0d.jpg

Sorry Karen that I didn't post as much information on fb because most people that were interested were on here and not fb. I will give Remy Linus' toofie kiss in the morning when I see him in.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So happy for you and little Remy! Maybe now you can get some sleep.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.