Problems doesnt stop

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
[MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION] i researched a bit it says gota be carefyl with sweet carbs , sugar level causes that am i wrong ? , i will meep seeet potatoe once in awile and be consistent with brown rice regular rice regular potatoe and veggiez and abit of protein quarter chiken breast a day

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
Reading this thread it seems clear that you are trying really hard to find food that suits and tho the food you are feeding seems to suit him it's not dog appropriate and I'm just worried that there could be a yeast build up,I'm in no way saying don't feed it we all try and feed what's best for our dogs but a dogs diet needs to be made up of protein ,dogs don't convert carbs it's just a filler ,you really need to find a food with no fillers and stick with it for at least 8 weeks before you can say he's allergic to it ,bulldogs are more prone to skin outbreaks than most breads and are high maintenance in every area,as he's doing fine on chicken you could feed him chicken with bone in it for calcium which is another thing he needs for his bones also you could feed green tripe that way at least he's getting probiotics and the minerals and vitamins he needs until you figure this out,please don't think I'm having a go at you I'm just trying to help you and your dog,but unless you find a dog appropriate food for him then you will continue to have problems in the future,karen

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
They are raw,kibble,barf,home cooked feeders,they are a fantastic source of info and will always let you know what's good and bad,when I had Annie they helped me no end with feeding,as I said I just feel that your bully isn't getting what he needs to grow healthy,only my opinions ,check the site out and ask questions you won't regret it ,karen

Last edited by a moderator:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I was noticing that on that dog food website you mentioned they dont rate fromm high or avoderm but on here they are rated high.
just a statement.

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
I think people only really talk highly of kibbles that they feed thier dogs,I don't go onto the kibble feeding forum as I raw feed so tend to chat on that,there are an awful lot of rubbish in kibble that's why I raw feed,karen

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Finally our problem is solved , i am 100 percent into raw feeding , i never would imagine he would be so much better in such a short time ... I will never feed kibbles to my boy again

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Anyone living in canada vancouver bc i can give all the information needed to get the supplies ... Just pm me , i am the happiest person as my dog is healthy now

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
Anyone living in canada vancouver bc i can give all the information needed to get the supplies ... Just pm me , i am the happiest person as my dog is healthy now
Just remember its early days and you may run into a few problems,I know you got venison and as its expensive meat you could feed it once a week and feed hearts as a staple,it's the cheapest but so good,I'm very relieved for both you and your bully as you were creating problems by switching foods constantly ,not your fault as we all want what's best for our dogs and it can be very confusing regarding foods,raw is simply the best way to feed dogs ,I'm very happy for you and keep researching raw feed very soon you too will have a soap box like the rest of us raw feeders lol,karen

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.