Problems doesnt stop

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
I wont listen to vets recomendation for food anymore i already kind of know what is not good and bad , eliminate the ones that havent been good for him

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Two days is great! Keep us posted. Remember to add the kibble slowly to the bland diet to make sure there is no reaction. Praying this works!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
I'm so glad to hear Cappu is doing better - keep up the good work!

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341076152.751086.jpg anyone similar with this kind of vomiting ?? There is actually no food there ... All the results are clear i dont know what is this ?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Could be also because his stomach was empty? Try giving a snack before bedtime, just enough to put something in his stomach.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Hi there , i have no other place to get correct answers ... He did very good on chicken and white rice then we start adding slowly slowly our new food beef fritata fromm mixing with chiken and rice , no more puking or bad poo p , he started gaining weight :) i just noticed a new spot not quite sure if its a hot spot but looks like it right under his throat ... Should i stop the kibble immediatly if it gets worse or if i notice other spots ?? Im thinkig that i might not be able tofeed him with kibble , he doesnt act gopd so far ... What would be my other options for chicken and white rice , may i give him some brocolis caulflowers ? Do they need fibres ? If yes how much ? How about vitamins and other nutritiona that he needs ... Other than that he is doing very good listening to me , walkin with leash witout any problems , still craves for attention but i get it :) i just need some good advices and recomendations btw he doesnt do very good on raw feeding too ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341370968.377306.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341371326.515476.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341371326.515476.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 35
OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341372686.433194.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1341372701.152464.jpg so the blue color one is wellness blue and has potatoe in it so does the first one wich is fromm ... Im pretty sure he is. Ok with chicken since we fed him boiled chiken and white rice and he was fine ...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
IMG_3651.jpg

This is an example of a hot spot, very moist and gooey looking, looks like the skin is red meat underneath. In your picture it could be anything, but probably a hive. If it gets bigger and it wet or crusty with puss, it could be a hot spot.

If the Fromm is working and that is the only spot you see, if it were me I would continue. Remember, your bully's immune system is waaaaay down right now. He needs to gain weight. I am also going to ask [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] for her assistance because there is food that is not kibble you can feed, and that is not raw either, and she knows a lot about super foods that can boost the immune system.

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
I just found an other one it def started after fromm , i want to feed him with real nutrition please twice i need information to feed my bully , like the combination pf chicken and rice. What should be the amouny ? How about tilapia fish and cod ? Veggies etc tomorow im a cut the kibbelz i dont wana make it worse

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.