Problems doesnt stop

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
He had one raw egg quarter cup brown rice and half spoon of that can that the ver gave ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340422872.522328.jpg his poop turned out like this

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
It might take a bit for his stool to form.. it seems like it is soft stool.. diarrhea is more like he is going all the time, and it's watery and shoots out.. why don't you give him boiled chicken instead of canned food? That would be my suggestion at this point.. and let him eat rice and chicken for a week or so until he feels better start adding kibble

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Is he still on the meds that the vet gave you ... I beleive one of them was to soothe his stomach. I'd stick with the bland diet ........and it has to be WHITE rice and not brown. The brown is harder to digest so it must be white. What have you been giving him with the rice??

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
He is still on meds ... Oh i though it should be brown il tell to switch it over , first we tried raw egg brown rice and the can now gona give him chicken abit of that can and some rice , they said they gona ship beef fritata on the 26 and will take 4 days to arrive

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am not very expert about ingrediets they look very good before part chance for allergy test im thinking of tryin the salmon that you said , but it doesn t write any carbonhydrate is that a problem plus may i feed him with that food he is 4 months old

Any word on the allergy testing?

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Yea we gota be patient for an other 2 months till allergy testing , i sent the vet the ingredients of royal canine and asked him how we would keep recommend this crappy food and say that is really good and healthy !!! We throw does can foods away we keep freding him with boiled chiken and white rice he really do love it and havent vomit for 8-9 hrs wich is good cause he wqs trowing every 5-6 hrs , plus he loves it no more vet stuff we. Will keep him with the chiken and rice till firtata arives , god bless u , i wouldnt know what to do and keep feedin him with ba things that his body rejects , very happu to be in the lovely community god bless you all

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Let us know how it goes with the Fromm, I pray it works!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Late on this, but I agree with everyone and skip the canned food the vet gave you. Stick with the bland diet and introduce the beef frittata very slowly. Also read that you bought the fromm treats, I would hold off on this as well and see how he does with the new food in case he's allergic to the treat ingredients. I know it's difficult to not give him treats, so if you feel to reward him (as any good papa should! :)) use the beef frittata kibble as treats as well.

He sounds like he's doing well already with the bland diet. :yes:

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
With a pup with so many stomache/bowel problems I would personally look into raw feeding then you will know what he's eating,if you are going to feed the suggested kibble then you will have to keep him on it for at least 8 weeks to realise wether it's suiting him,I wouldn't feed any treats,dairy including eggs,rice ,grains ,I would give a good probiotic to put flora back into his gut,don't over feed as that too will cause diarrhea and vomiting,you could feed tripe which is full of probiotics also and will put wieght on him,let him rest after each feed ,it sounds like he's been through the mill and a pup so young will be very stressed which will also contribute to upset stomache,once you find a feed that suits dont be tempted to change the feed,try and not be persuaded into giving more meds from the vet as they can do more harm than good,personally I'd change vets ,do your research on your pups troubles you may be surprised what you learn ,it's very hard sometimes to find a feed that suits your dog but any feed that vets recommend is rubbish and it's only the vets are the winners ,I hope you sort these problems out ,karen

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
I tries raw eggs before his poop tuned out bad brown rice couldnt get digested very good as well , i was checking raw feeding the other day as well ... But he is doing very good with white rice and boiled chicken havent vomited for 2 days now , he really doesnt look stressed very playfull , looks happy and good energywise ... I am thinking of keeping him on chicken and rice for awile and introduce beef fritata and wait aee how it goes if not i will be done with my raw feeding research and feed him with raw food

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.