Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Problems doesnt stop

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Finally our problem is solved , i am 100 percent into raw feeding , i never would imagine he would be so much better in such a short time ... I will never feed kibbles to my boy again

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Anyone living in canada vancouver bc i can give all the information needed to get the supplies ... Just pm me , i am the happiest person as my dog is healthy now

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Problems doesnt stop

Quote Originally Posted by Deniztokcan View Post
    Anyone living in canada vancouver bc i can give all the information needed to get the supplies ... Just pm me , i am the happiest person as my dog is healthy now
    Just remember its early days and you may run into a few problems,I know you got venison and as its expensive meat you could feed it once a week and feed hearts as a staple,it's the cheapest but so good,I'm very relieved for both you and your bully as you were creating problems by switching foods constantly ,not your fault as we all want what's best for our dogs and it can be very confusing regarding foods,raw is simply the best way to feed dogs ,I'm very happy for you and keep researching raw feed very soon you too will have a soap box like the rest of us raw feeders lol,karen

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Remove Ads