Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Problems doesnt stop

Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    Oh I love Fromm ... well Brutus does too...Its a great food if your bullie can tolerate it allergy wise..Did the vet explain the blood test results to you? I am not sure how to read that! @Twice I know you are good with reading these type of things. Hope things get better for you and Cappu!

@Deniztokcan I'm not a doctor and you should really discuss it with her but high MCHC and RDW *COULD* mean that he is getting too much iron in his diet. Neither are extremely high so it's probably just a side effect of whatever bug has been eating at him. Again, talk to your doctor if you're concerned.

The high platelet count probably just means that he is dehydrated. That makes sense because he's been sick for a while. Everything else is perfect. As long as the numbers fall somewhere in that reference range, it's normal.

I'm really glad he is feeling better. I agree with Lisa, that girlfriend needs a hug (and maybe something shiny )

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

why do you think Beef fromm might be too heavy on him? It's one of the foods most bulldogs on here with other allergy problems have tolerated. You need to try it first.. let him get better and then try going through at least 1-2 bags to see how he does.. if he doesn't tolerate it we can help you find other options..

Eagerly and Nervously awaiting the homecoming of Bruno Cannoli

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

He vommit again today ( -imageuploadedbytapatalk1340344988-543092-jpg. Vet said if he does again call , i really need advice ritght now as the vet wants us to keep giving medicine and that. Canned food , about the raw eggs , i heard it should e given twice a week ? Hows the raw egg gona be ? Not even boil it just put it like that ? Uffff he aint got nothing on his blood nothin in xray

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

The moment i get happy that thinking he is revovering something pops up again , will that stop ? What am i doin wrong we both did our best for our boy , im confused what to do what to tell her to do

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

I made my gf gave him an egg mixe with that can that vet gave she said the boy was super happy )) , i ordered fromm beef fritata with a cranberry treat from fromm too hope it will arrive soon and we can slowly switch to it

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Twice ) something shiny mmmmm hehehhe i will get her a couples ring , saving some money now

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

He had one raw egg quarter cup brown rice and half spoon of that can that the ver gave -imageuploadedbytapatalk1340422872-522328-jpg his poop turned out like this

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

It might take a bit for his stool to form.. it seems like it is soft stool.. diarrhea is more like he is going all the time, and it's watery and shoots out.. why don't you give him boiled chicken instead of canned food? That would be my suggestion at this point.. and let him eat rice and chicken for a week or so until he feels better start adding kibble

Eagerly and Nervously awaiting the homecoming of Bruno Cannoli

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Sounds good acarabias will do

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

He trow up again today

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Is he still on the meds that the vet gave you ... I beleive one of them was to soothe his stomach. I'd stick with the bland diet ........and it has to be WHITE rice and not brown. The brown is harder to digest so it must be white. What have you been giving him with the rice??

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

He is still on meds ... Oh i though it should be brown il tell to switch it over , first we tried raw egg brown rice and the can now gona give him chicken abit of that can and some rice , they said they gona ship beef fritata on the 26 and will take 4 days to arrive

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Remove Ads