Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Problems doesnt stop

Hoping with the great suggestions you have received here that Cappu will be feeling better soon. Keep us posted.
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

Potty Trainer
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Doughnut
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Deniztokcan View Post
    I am not very expert about ingrediets they look very good before part chance for allergy test im thinking of tryin the salmon that you said , but it doesn t write any carbonhydrate is that a problem plus may i feed him with that food he is 4 months old
    Call and ask about puppy feeding. Personally, I like the kibble better because it is potato-free as well and my baby is highly allergic to it. The rabbit instinct kibble is also very low allergen as well. Honestly, the allergy test is the best place to start since its easy to feed them "human" food that they're not allergic to vs. Trying to figure out what filler is in food. The allergy test does not test for everything so you will need to do some homework. For example, Doughnut is allergic to soybeans which they test for, but they do not test for chickpeas that are almost identical to the soybeans allergy-wise. Some higher quality foods contain chickpeas. Hope this helps!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

Why don't you cook a little chicken and rice for him instead of the canned stuff.. that's mostly chemicals.. it's not what he needs right now.. I agree with @Twice give him some raw egg and try the chicken and rice.. now, my Aldo is sensitive to chicken and rice so see how he does on that.. if no improvement in a day or two you can do ground beef and eggs.. let his tummy rest for so many food changes.. keep him on the bland diet until he feels better, then we can work on finding a good kibble for him

Eagerly and Nervously awaiting the homecoming of Bruno Cannoli

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

one more thing.. A lot of bulldogs are allergic to many different things.. you are not alone.. we will find the cause of this.. when he is 6-10 months old, you can also do an allergy test to see what exactly he is allergic to.. that will help you steer away from those ingredients

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Ahh my lovely friends thanks so much for the suggestions , ive called my gf an told her to cook him some raw eggs and brown rice , she said let me finish the medicine with the can he gave ... I insist she wouldnt do it errrr looks like papa neeess to go home (she said e eas doing better ) its a pork source im not quite sure of its ingredients im kind of angry to the vet

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Deniztokcan View Post
    Ahh my lovely friends thanks so much for the suggestions , ive called my gf an told her to cook him some raw eggs and brown rice , she said let me finish the medicine with the can he gave ... I insist she wouldnt do it errrr looks like papa neeess to go home (she said e eas doing better ) its a pork source im not quite sure of its ingredients im kind of angry to the vet

Yup! That "special" canned food from the vet is like mystery meat. It's probably better NOT to know...but it for some reason works to settle sick tummies down. But not a good food for your Cappu! I'd be mad at my vet too. Might be time to try a new one. Hang in there...

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I agree with everyone else. Bland diet and possibly a second opinion from another vet if things do not improve with that. I sure hope it does, I know you are having such a tough time with it being not there, looks like your gf is doing good at keeping you informed. I think she needs a big hug right now!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Indeed ) his not puking any more i will give fromm beef fritata a try hope they have for pups as soon as i go back , -imageuploadedbytapatalk1340254379-038256-jpg-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340254389-853405-jpg. Vet sent me theese i guess its the blood test and looks not bad i believe , am i right ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbytapatalk1340144186-395449-jpg  

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Beef frittata is all stage dog food, you can use it for puppies all the way to seniors... it is a great food! I am so glad cappu is doing better!

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Oh I love Fromm ... well Brutus does too...Its a great food if your bullie can tolerate it allergy wise..Did the vet explain the blood test results to you? I am not sure how to read that! @Twice I know you are good with reading these type of things. Hope things get better for you and Cappu!
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

May i ask for a good quality sensitive tummy food as i think he is allergic to many things is there any type of hypoalergic type of the rand fromm , i think beef fritata might e abit heavy one him

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Be sure to keep us posted on Cappu. We tend to worry around here. Particularly about sweet puppies with digestive issues...oh, well, actually, we worry about anything "bulldog".....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Remove Ads