Constipated

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
You can try adding a little fiber to her diet. Will she eat apples? A couple of apple slices should help.

L

Lucy-licious

Make sure she drinks plenty too xx but if she's struggling you should phone the vet xx

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
The canned pumpkin works for constipation AND diaherria . Just make certain you get the 100% pumpkin..NOT the pie filling. A spoonful over her kibble will help!

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi guys.

Is there any thing else I could try her with x x

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is still having problems? What food does she eat?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

L

Lucy-licious

maybe try adding some bran to her food..its a good fibre source xx

If you want to try the canned pumpkin , and I must say it really does work...you can get it on amazon (not pie filler) and I put what I didnt use in ice cube tray and froze it to be used again next time xx
BTW its good to firm up loose stools too x

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
She's on James well beloved and some wet but we wormed her 2 days ago and she's been struggling since then :(. She has pooed just she's straining a lot :( is there anything you can think of that I will have in the house ??

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hmm I was going to say pumpkin too until I realised you're in the UK and it's not easy to get over there. I would just keep making sure she's drinking enough and eating plenty of fibre such as frozen green beans .. in fact any type of bean would work. Mine all love kidney beans!! They are slighty sweet and I think that's why.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
she needs more water in her diet. when you give her the canned food put some water in it from the sink and maybe just give her some more canned food and less kibble for a bit. will she eat ice cubes. any fruit that has water in it.

📰 Latest posts

Members online