PUPPY-FLEAS!!

Sdbullie

May 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
hi guys,

I have a three week old litter and I just found a FLEA on one of my pups!! (how did this happen!?!?) I've searched the other pups and couldn't find anything....I try to keep mommy as clean as possible, what can I do!?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
At three weeks old I really don't know what is safe to use ... so I'm going to tag [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] ....

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
You need to bath the pups using dish soap,rinse thoroughly and go through them with a flea comb,wash all bedding and treat mum with whatever you use ,hopefully it's just a random flea that has got in from the grass,clothing as I'm sure you have looked after mum very well ,kareb

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I'm hoping it was just a random flea that mom brought in. [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2242]karenben[/MENTION] gave some good advice. I would use the Dawn dish soap on the mom and just watch the pups for a few days to make sure they don't have anymore. If you do see more then you can bath the pups in it but don't make it too strong.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online