OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
HEY EVERYONE just to let you know I work for Pet Health Pharmacy and we are a compounding pharmacy strictly for animals. We have good afordable prices depending on what your looking for... Also for those of you who've adopted a pet we offer 10% discount on meds, or anyone who's fostering a pet for a rescue we offer 20% discount for those animals!!! My name is Crystal ask for me i can give you prices. I know we do not carry insulin, previcox, or denamarin.

Just might take you up on that offer :)

Got a little story about these price markups. Last night I was cleaning out my bag and I found the receipt from Abby's visit to nuVet last week. When they told me how much the visit was I didn't even think about it, I just handed her my credit card and we left. I'm always in a hurry to get out of there after Abby has her chiropractic because she always :poo: on the floor. Never, ever fails... adjustment = :poo: lol So anyway!! He gave me supplements to support her liver function. I'm looking at the receipt. He charged me $61.00 for these things! :eek: I get online, check Amazon... $28.00 for the same, exact bag of the liver essentials.

I don't mind SOME markup but really? $61.00!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Thanks for posting that [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] - VERY good to know.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.