Prescription meds

May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
We never knew this either but even Shoprite will fill some medications for your dog. I forget which medication it was, but our vet was out and sent us right over to Shoprite. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

You ever watch that comedian with the puppets? Jeff Dunham with his puppet Walter?

Welcome to Walmart. Get your :poo: and get out :lmao:

I LOVE him... he is hysterical.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I wonder if it's the same here? But then again, all the boys' meds are made for pets so I don't know if regular pharmacies would carry those.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Does this include meds like rymadyl? Katara is on this med for her patellar problem..

I just googled it for you. Rinadyl should cost you about 45.00 a month at Costco. You don't have to be a member there to use their pharmacy. If they don't have it, they will order it for you.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
I am so happy! My son went and got the case of ringers for me. 12 bags for 28.00 AND they gave me 12 packages of tubing AND a whole box of 18 gauge needles!! :dancing:

I should have asked them about this MONTHS ago.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Learn something new everyday. I am so "dumb" when it comes to drs and meds anyhow I never would have known this.

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Learn something new everyday. I am so "dumb" when it comes to drs and meds anyhow I never would have known this.

Don't feel "dumb"!! I didn't know. A lot of people didn't know. They don't tell us and the stores don't advertise it. I only found out this morning from one of the yahoo kidney groups that I joined.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Remy and Sebastian's Atenolol (heart med) comes from Meijers (a huge grocery/home store here in Michigan) and for 90 pills it only costs me $12. Dr. Bauer will also prescribe antibiotics that she knows Meijer's will fill for free. I couldn't imagine what it would cost me if I had to buy there heart meds from MSUVTH's pharmacy.

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION]. Just check out walmart. I'm not sure about the med you are asking about but..if most meds you are giving your dog,you're only getting a a discount..why not make the annoying venture to Walmart and get them practically free? Thankfully 2 of my grocery stores here offer the same plan!! I do hate Walmart but would do u if it would save a ton on meds! :) it was just a auggestion. It is still cheaper to do the drug store thing if you want..you just won't save as much if you do

lakermarie

Jun 4, 2012
Albuquerque NM
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
GATOR, (HOPE RIP) & Spot the Aussie/mix
HEY EVERYONE just to let you know I work for Pet Health Pharmacy and we are a compounding pharmacy strictly for animals. We have good afordable prices depending on what your looking for... Also for those of you who've adopted a pet we offer 10% discount on meds, or anyone who's fostering a pet for a rescue we offer 20% discount for those animals!!! My name is Crystal ask for me i can give you prices. I know we do not carry insulin, previcox, or denamarin.

Members online

No members online now.