My poor cappu wounds :((

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339826202.476066.jpg. Does have been written by the vet my gf just send me now

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
[MENTION=5029]Deniztokcan[/MENTION] if i were you id leave him on whats working for now. get the pup better then change foods. if the vet stuff is working then leave it be or put him back on what you started with. i dont like royal canin and the vet stuff but the main thing is your not there and the bully is sick. if the bad food is working then leave it be till the sores and things heal up. then we can talk about a better food. main thing for me would be get the pup healthy and well. then i will be glad to find you a new food. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Agree with cowsmom, keep us posted!

Jojo05

Feb 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
We are from Canada also and thought we could only buy Fromm in the States. But I came by a website called Tri-natural products.com and it has a where to buy locator or u can just call them and they will find a store near by you, they have awesome customer service. There is 4 stores 2hrs away from where we live, and the price are a little cheaper in a Canada then the States.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDj

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Does look like hot spots from the photos you posted. I agree .. keep him on the food he is on now and get those hot spots cleared up and then focus on finding a good food for your baby.

Finding the right food for our bullys is probably the biggest and most time consuming job of owing a bully!!! So don't give up and don't get sad!!

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Thanks for all of you for the kind replies , the vet shaved does areas and we got some creme and liquid omega 3 , an of course the food he suggested i told her to so some cool conpress 2-3 times daily with a wet towel as well i hope he will be better soon then i will chrck the ingredients of the medical royal canine and switch to fromm - chiken based cause the royal is only chiken based as well , the blue wellness that i got him before was a mixture of turkey and chicken so as previously replied he might be allergic to turkey ... Still waiting for the skin scrap results ... , let them hot spots heal than il try a fromm brand i did some research and found couple stores that has them in vancouver , i am so lucky to have wonderfull people here to help me out

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My Maggie was also allergic to chicken ... and although I now switch between the flavours that Fromm 4* have to offer. Even Daddy and Linus seem to do best on Fromm Beef Frittata ... because it's not only chicken free but also grain free.

OP
Deniztokcan

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Hey [MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] i though my boi was allergic
To chicken but ive been feeding him with boiled chicken for about 2 weeks no more spots etc i think it might be from other ingredients in the food , have you tried to give him like that or did you have any allergy test on ur bully ?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online