Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My poor cappu wounds :((

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for all of you for the kind replies , the vet shaved does areas and we got some creme and liquid omega 3 , an of course the food he suggested i told her to so some cool conpress 2-3 times daily with a wet towel as well i hope he will be better soon then i will chrck the ingredients of the medical royal canine and switch to fromm - chiken based cause the royal is only chiken based as well , the blue wellness that i got him before was a mixture of turkey and chicken so as previously replied he might be allergic to turkey ... Still waiting for the skin scrap results ... , let them hot spots heal than il try a fromm brand i did some research and found couple stores that has them in vancouver , i am so lucky to have wonderfull people here to help me out

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My poor cappu wounds :((

Both my dogs are sensitive to chiken and do better on fromm beef.. Both have gotten hot spots as well

Eagerly and Nervously awaiting the homecoming of Bruno Cannoli

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Thanks acar i will try to find beef fromm

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Thanks acar i will try to find beef fromm and try it out when i go back to van

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

My Maggie was also allergic to chicken ... and although I now switch between the flavours that Fromm 4* have to offer. Even Daddy and Linus seem to do best on Fromm Beef Frittata ... because it's not only chicken free but also grain free.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Cappu
    Likes (Received)

Hey @kazzy220 i though my boi was allergic
    To chicken but ive been feeding him with boiled chicken for about 2 weeks no more spots etc i think it might be from other ingredients in the food , have you tried to give him like that or did you have any allergy test on ur bully ?

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Deniztokcan View Post
    Hey @kazzy220 i though my boi was allergic
    To chicken but ive been feeding him with boiled chicken for about 2 weeks no more spots etc i think it might be from other ingredients in the food , have you tried to give him like that or did you have any allergy test on ur bully ?
    WE found out about the chicken because I switched her to the Fromm Chicken n Veg just for a change. There were hives around her mouth and nose, she got interdigital cysts on three of her paws, ear infections, and her breathing sounded congested!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads