breathing Probelm!

pamela

May 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma and Annie
If you have room in your heart to love, go for the puppy, as you will give the puppy the love that you had for your other lost baby, and being deaf, if that happens, can be overcome with just a little knowledge and patience. Dogs learn so quickly by hand signals, when i train my Emma, I use voice and hand signals, and she follows both very well.
My Emma was offered to me, with knowledge of medical problems, I am so happy and never regret taking her. The love I have received overcomes everything. Just a little extra effort, training and knwledge overcame everything. She is healthy, happy, michevious, plays and is the light of our lives.
I also heard from others, that someone else may have gotten her, if we had not taken her, and I know of those people, and they would not have taken the time and patience, she would have suffered. The thought of that breaks my heart.
Go for it, that puppy needs you. Keep us posted.

OP
Bellababy1

Bellababy1

Jun 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340329294.629330.jpg this was the lastnight we got to be together!

OP
Bellababy1

Bellababy1

Jun 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340329341.900368.jpg this is the new puppy, great news she's not deaf or any problems, she almost 8 weeks and our vet is going to inspect her with a fine tooth Combe for health before they give her to us. I'm very blessed and happy about getting her, an I appreciate all the kind words and sympathy u ppl have given to me thank u all so much hugs! 😄

OP
Bellababy1

Bellababy1

Jun 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340329546.897667.jpg here's to another lastnight with bella as well!

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
View attachment 22840 this was the lastnight we got to be together!

Sweet dreams Bella :)

View attachment 22841 this is the new puppy, great news she's not deaf or any problems, she almost 8 weeks and our vet is going to inspect her with a fine tooth Combe for health before they give her to us. I'm very blessed and happy about getting her, an I appreciate all the kind words and sympathy u ppl have given to me thank u all so much hugs! 

She is too cute! I'm glad she is not deaf, altho I don't think it would have mattered. She's precious. What's her name?

OP
Bellababy1

Bellababy1

Jun 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340416173.681929.jpgwe got out new family member today the kids named her SNOWY, now it's time for the challenge I have never had a puppy before so I'm up for any great advice for training my new bully. Thank u all!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
View attachment 22840 this was the lastnight we got to be together!

This photo... It speaks 1000 words. I feel your heartache in it, it brings tears to my eyes. I don't think I have ever felt so much emotion from a photo before. It truly is a beautiful capture.

Snowy is adorable and I cannot wait to watch her grow, and I am sure Bella is proud of you for taking her in to give her love :hug;

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Your new baby is so pretty ... I'm sure that this is what Bella would have wanted for you!!! :luv:

OP
Bellababy1

Bellababy1

Jun 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340586912.560282.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1340586928.853211.jpgshe's the greatest I love how she has to throw herself back to sleep!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.