The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: breathing Probelm!

Oh I'm so sorry for the sad news. Bella knew she was loved by such a kindhearted person, that's all anyone can ask for. Bless your heart.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

last night when I responded I nearly wrote that the hardest thing to do is to decide that your Bella's quality of life would be so full of discomfort and wishing you peace to make that decision. I'm so thankful Bella had a small sliver of love and knowing she was cared for. You are a very special person and I'm honored to have met you.

As far as the new pup...not all white dogs or cats are deaf. True..it is a risk. But you have to weigh the risks versus the benefits. I actually know 2 deaf dogs..one white...one not! Both of them are wonderful additions to their respective families. They learn in their own way. It will take more work from you and will be an entirely different experience. But somehow, I sense in you, more than enough love and patience to make this pup whole. Peace to Bella at the bridge...

BullyWood Movie Star I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Erin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. At least Bella knew she was loved and is now free to play without worry at the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

@Bellababy1 so sorry for you loss, hugs and prayers to you and your family. Rest in Peace sweet Bella...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I am so sorry for your loss .. and after losing my baby girl only 3 1/2 weeks ago I can truly comprehend how painful it is for you. I would take the hospital up on their kind offer of a new baby. Is it a bully too??? Remember that to be an all white deaf dog they would need to be totally white with no pigmentation!! So if there is any kind of spot of coloring on your new baby then it's not necesarily going to be deaf.

Kennel Cleaner
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma and Annie
    Likes (Received)

as I read all of the comments, my eyes are wet, my heart goes out to you, I can not even imagine. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Kennel Cleaner
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma and Annie
    Likes (Received)

If you have room in your heart to love, go for the puppy, as you will give the puppy the love that you had for your other lost baby, and being deaf, if that happens, can be overcome with just a little knowledge and patience. Dogs learn so quickly by hand signals, when i train my Emma, I use voice and hand signals, and she follows both very well.
    My Emma was offered to me, with knowledge of medical problems, I am so happy and never regret taking her. The love I have received overcomes everything. Just a little extra effort, training and knwledge overcame everything. She is healthy, happy, michevious, plays and is the light of our lives.
    I also heard from others, that someone else may have gotten her, if we had not taken her, and I know of those people, and they would not have taken the time and patience, she would have suffered. The thought of that breaks my heart.
    Go for it, that puppy needs you. Keep us posted.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340329294-629330-jpg this was the lastnight we got to be together!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340329341-900368-jpg this is the new puppy, great news she's not deaf or any problems, she almost 8 weeks and our vet is going to inspect her with a fine tooth Combe for health before they give her to us. I'm very blessed and happy about getting her, an I appreciate all the kind words and sympathy u ppl have given to me thank u all so much hugs! 😄

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellababy1 View Post
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1340329294-629330-jpg this was the lastnight we got to be together!
    RIP BELLA!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340329546-897667-jpg here's to another lastnight with bella as well!

My Bully Gave Me Wings Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Bev
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Sweet dreams Bella

-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340329341-900368-jpg this is the new puppy, great news she's not deaf or any problems, she almost 8 weeks and our vet is going to inspect her with a fine tooth Combe for health before they give her to us. I'm very blessed and happy about getting her, an I appreciate all the kind words and sympathy u ppl have given to me thank u all so much hugs! 
    She is too cute! I'm glad she is not deaf, altho I don't think it would have mattered. She's precious. What's her name?

For me, her name was Abby
    10/24/2011 - 11/23/1012

Obtaining a dog license should require more than writing a check.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads