Abby is in the hospital

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Sending :hug:and :pray: to you and Abby - please keep us posted and Mothers DO know best.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Positive thoughts and prayers.....c'mon Abby a whole lotta people need you to feel better! Especially, your mama.....

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
When you see Abby this afternoon please give her a hug and kiss from all of us and tell her everyone is praying for her to be strong and come home quick

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I will be sitting here waiting for you to type GOOD NEWS to update this thread.. we all love Abby.. I can't stop crying reading this.. :heart::heart::heart:

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oohhhh poor Abby and poor Mom! My thoughts and prayers are with you both! You are the bestest bully mom! Please remember that, and your girl KNOWS how much you love her!

Prayers and Hugs your way!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I know the hardest part is the waiting. You and Abby are a strong and brave team. Praying that she gets some stability. Will be wishing the best for you both today. She knows you are with her. You are the strongest presence in her life.

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
You're both probably right, I am over thinking what she is capable of. But how can we not? Abby looks at me in ways that Roxy can't (or doesn't). These guys act more human than any animal I've ever seen.

No. I needed her seen by a doctor ASAP. I took her to her regular vet in Rutherford. At the risk of sounding cheap, Tinton Falls is expensive! She can get the same treatment in Rutherford at half the price. Plus, it's only a couple minutes from home as opposed to the hour long drive to Tinton Falls. Her kidney doctors know what is going on. That phone call has already been made. I love how they all work together for the Abbyhead.

I agree, they really are so expressive and human-like. That's why we are so drawn to them. :) I am so happy that you can go visit your baby! She sounds like a little fighter with a very loving and caring momma. I hope you know to never blame yourself. I bet she thanks her lucky stars she has you for her momma to provide her with such good care.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Oh Bev, Abby knows how much you love her. Never, ever doubt that. She knows wherever she's at it's because it's the best place for her. She knows you have her back! I am crying and praying hard for sweet Abby! You mentioned in your other thread tht the trsts would be inconclusive due to her GI upset. I can't wait to see those numbers come down when she stabilizes a bit! Come on Abby! You can do it!!

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
So we went to give Abby lunch. The doctor had given her some of that Hills i/d stuff and she stuck her nose up at it. I brought her sweet potatoes and she ate about half a cup. As we were leaving she started to get agitated. She was barking, crying, trying to get up and leave with us. They had already finished the bag of antibiotics and since stress will also raise her kidney values...

IMAG0336.jpg

SHE'S HOME!!!!

They sent her home with Cerenia and metronizole. I have to schedule an appointment with her kidney doctor for as soon as possible. Some of her numbers indicate she may have an ulcer on top of whatever else is bugging her digestive tract. I thought that when I saw a little blood in her poops at the doctors this morning.

Ulcers I can handle. Sweetie head is home!!
:dancing:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:whew: When I got the text with her picture I was :dancing: with happieness that she is with her mamma! I will pray this is something that can be handled and that all goes well with your sweetie head! Lots of hugs and kisses to Abby

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Is it OK to say I'm happy for you in this situation??? But I'm so happy she is home with the best care in the world:heart:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Is it OK to say I'm happy for you in this situation??? But I'm so happy she is home with the best care in the world:heart:

She's home and she's eating. It's MORE than ok :up: I can handle the rest. I just need some time.

If it's the last thing I do, I will get this girl back on track. I don't think I was as afraid as I was this morning when my redhead was in an oxygen tent for pneumonia as a baby. I never want to feel that fear again. And I wont! So help me I won't!

Thank you EVERYONE for your prayers, good thoughts, positive energy and support. I don't know if you could tell or not but I was falling apart for a little while there :smoochwink:

I love you guys. I'm SO glad that we have you :hug:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
<deep sigh of relief> so glad to hear that Abby is home and is doing better. I hope we are out of the woods and that things will get better and easier for you. Gonna keep praying for you both! I bet she's just happy to be back in her own bed...which I love by the way!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.