Can I get a couple of prayers today?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Come on little mama, she's in the best hands possible and if I had to pick anyone to be with my sick kid, it's gotta be you. Keep it together mama. :pray: :hug2:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hoping and praying it's just a normal upset tummy!!! Keep us updated!! We're all thinking of you!!!!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
If she has no fever and has a loud gurgling sound.. I wonder if it could have been something she swallowed?? Shr sure has the best mama though!

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
well, so far she hasn't thrown up again. She is still mopey, she won't even come when I call her. She just looks at me all pathetic and miserable. But she ate a couple of vanilla wafers and a piece of melon.

No better, but no worse.

Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping it's just a bug too!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
well, so far she hasn't thrown up again. She is still mopey, she won't even come when I call her. She just looks at me all pathetic and miserable. But she ate a couple of vanilla wafers and a piece of melon.

No better, but no worse.

Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping it's just a bug too!!

Im stalking your posts today! This is good that she is at least eating...prayers are continuing and postive thoughts! Give sweetiehead a big kiss from us :hug:

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Im stalking your posts today! This is good that she is at least eating...prayers are continuing and postive thoughts! Give sweetiehead a big kiss from us :hug:

Stalk away my friend :) nuVet just called to confirm her chiropractic appt for tomorrow. I told them that she was sick and he got on the phone. He says that if she isn't any better by 6 he will come here. A vet that makes housecalls. It don't get any better than that! :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Stalk away my friend :) nuVet just called to confirm her chiropractic appt for tomorrow. I told them that she was sick and he got on the phone. He says that if she isn't any better by 6 he will come here. A vet that makes housecalls. It don't get any better than that! :)
oh my thats awsome. im stalking this to hoping for good news.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:begging: I'm sooo sorry! Just seeing this. Was gone this morning..I sure hope she still hasn't thrown up again. Please let us know...sounds like a wonderful vet!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)

Well he sounds like a great vet! Hope Abby head is getting better!

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Been away all day....hope Abby is feeling better.....sending positive thoughts your way:)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.