Can I get a couple of prayers today?

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh Bev I hope its nothing at all! :pray: :pray: I am here if you need anything just send me a text! Big :hug: to Miss Abby and to slobbery kisses from Brutus

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
thinking of you both... Duke was at the vet just two weeks ago for the exact thing.. they gave him a shot and within 2 hours he stopped throwing up and was better in a day.. big hugs.. keep us posted! :heart:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
checking in and keeping Abbey in my thoughts today

OP
Twice

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Pedialyte for dehydration might help if you can get it in her. :hug:

dehydration is the one thing that I don't have to worry about thank God. No matter how bad it gets, I can keep her hydrated with the IV fluids. She already gets 150ml a day and I've been told I can go to 300 without any risk to her heart. I just gave her 75ml and she's finally sleeping. Poor little thing has been up for hours and hours.

She ate a couple of pieces of the french toast and almost all of the banana I put on top. I drizzle black strap molasses instead of syrup and I added some liquid vitamin B to the egg white mixture so at least she is nutritionally safe for today. The SEP seems to have stopped that extremely loud gurgling noise coming from her stomach too.

I guess now we wait and see if she holds it all down.

I am terrified that she's become uremic and has a stomach ulcer. I mean, if that's the worst it could be I'll take it (it's easily dealt with) but I'm praying for a simple stomach bug.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm sorry to hear this - saying a prayer for Abby to get better and let this be just something she ate and nothing serious. Sending hugs!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
dehydration is the one thing that I don't have to worry about thank God. No matter how bad it gets, I can keep her hydrated with the IV fluids. She already gets 150ml a day and I've been told I can go to 300 without any risk to her heart. I just gave her 75ml and she's finally sleeping. Poor little thing has been up for hours and hours.

She ate a couple of pieces of the french toast and almost all of the banana I put on top. I drizzle black strap molasses instead of syrup and I added some liquid vitamin B to the egg white mixture so at least she is nutritionally safe for today. The SEP seems to have stopped that extremely loud gurgling noise coming from her stomach too.

I am terrified that she's become uremic and has a stomach ulcer. I mean, if that's the worst it could be I'll take it (it's easily dealt with) but I'm praying for a simple stomach bug.

Just poppin in again to check the update! Hope she gets some sleep and wakes up feeling better! Its a good sign she ate the banana and some french toast though right? Positive thoughts coming your way!

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Poor Abby! :( I will definitely say some prayers for you both! I hope things continue to improve as the day goes on!

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Thoughts are with you, I hope its some other issue giving the grief your going through. I know when Kain is sick he shakes like crazy and after about 4 or 5 hours he settles down, As I research it never looks good as shaking is a bad sign but he truly does shake from being scared is all I can lead it too.

I hope that everything passes for you without troubles.

God Bless!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I hope little Abby is okay, so glad she ate! Please keep us posted, praying for you both :hug:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)

She really is in the best of hands, so lucky you found her! Fingers crossed she keeps it all down.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.