Had puppies 19 dyas ago, blood spots in pee...normal? HELP.

Sdbullie

May 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hi Guys,

Lola had puppies May 20, she delivered the puppies via c-section. The vet said it was normal for her to discharge little bit of blood and other things. but now it been almost 3weeks and it went from being dark gooish mucus thing coming out to now a red blood spot after she's done peeing(it's not allot but its a noticeable red spot). I've attached a photo, any ideas?

She has been showing some abnormal behavior sometimes, she suddenly sits down while walking and tries to lick her behind... My vet said it was normal she still had a discharged but im just unsure... I hate to see her uncomfortable HELP!!
photo-6.jpg

OP
S

Sdbullie

May 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yes a little spotting is normal and can last up to 6 weeks.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
As long as she is not having a fever I wouldn't worry about it. Mine sometimes have a mild discharge for weeks

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
This is normal, some days can be worse then others. It might seem to end some days as just a brown discharge and then bloody mucus the next. If she's not running a fever, is eating and drinking lots, she fine. As some have said, could last up to six weeks.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.