Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Duoxo Pads

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    They are MUCH..MUCH..MUCH..milder than Maloket wipes! Jake would start running when he heard me unscrewing the lid! I don't think they sting..I think Bullys hate being messed with...period!
    Haha so true! Lily runs for the hills when it's time for her cleaning. Can't get away from me fast enough!

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Duoxo Pads

I'm such a dork. I thought I ordered Maloket wipes too -- I have the stuff in the bottle already -- but I didn't.

Anyway, here's what each morning's beauty treatment looks like here. What's yours look like?

Bo (Daily)
    1) Pampers Aloe Cucumber "One and Done" baby wipes for his tear stain area, nose ropes and nose dip. I add one of the following to four corners of the wipe; witch hazel OR MalAcetic Ultra or nothing (just the wipe juice that's already on it).
    2) Ears are also wiped out with clean end of same wipe with same stuff (or not) on it.
    3) The flip side of that same wipe gets used on the area where his tail meets his hiney. He has no tail pocket so it's just a clean up thing.
    4) That undertail area gets Desitin OR hydrocortizone itch cream, if needed.
    5) Clean One and Done wipes is/are used on tummy area and feet each time there's been extended exposure to grass.

Bea (Daily)
    1) Pampers Aloe Cucumber "One and Done" baby wipes for his tear stain area, nose ropes and nose dip. I add one of the following to the wipe itself; witch hazel OR MalAcetic Ultra or nothing (just the wipe juice - smells great).
    2) Ears are also wiped out with clean end of same wipe with whatever choice of the same stuff on it.
    3) Clean end of wipe gets MalAcetic Ultra dripped on it in two big spots, opposite each other and her tail pocket is "excavated" two times.
    4) Jock itch powder is POOFED into tail pocket using pointy picnic style ketchup bottle. (She runs when she sees the bottle, so I hide it)
    5) 5) Clean One and Done wipes is/are used on tummy area and feet each time there's been extended exposure to grass + hydrocortisone anti itch cream applied to tummy area since Bea is a scratcher.

I don't wear make up and I don't curl my hair or anything. Good thing. I don't have time for that. ha ha ha ha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads