Some days I feel like Audrey will NEVER get better :(

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Just also wanted to say "Thank You" to everyone for your kind words, suggestions, and support. Audrey is dealing with alot of issues and having people to vent to, who really seem to care about Audrey really makes things a little bit easier to bear.

On a positive (?) note, turns out Audrey DOESN'T have the contagious type of mange (sarcoptic). I found a flea on my other dog, Copernicus, and it turns out THAT is why they have both been so miserable. :( I am pretty upset because Copernicus is on frontline, but it looks like it's not working. I have heard reports in my area that FL+ just doesn't seem to be doing the trick anymore. I am going to the vet tomorrow to pick up some Comfortis for them both. We by no means have an infestation going on (thank god!) so hoping this at least makes them both stop scratching!

Audrey is seeming to tolerate her ivermectin and Cephalexin ok. As I mentioned above, still no recent poops so I don't know how that is going, but she hasn't vomitted or had any reaction to the meds.
oh im watching this thread and praying for aubrey. its so hard when they are sick and you feel so helpless. it makes it all the better when they do get well and feel better. yes lots of people are complaining that frontline is not working anymore.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sweet sweet Audrey, sounds like you finally have some good news!! Sounds like she is absorbing all of that food so no poo yet, she probably needs it right now so I will be watching and praying for more good news to follow!

Totoro

Apr 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Little Abby
[MENTION=4747]Audrey Hepbull[/MENTION] I just ordered my pup some of the shirts because they looked really comfortable for outside. If you do decide to order I could probablly help you with the sizing. *hoping* I got the right size ordered. Amazon had some a lil cheaper, but petco is having a sale right now online.

Most Reactions