Shedding like crazy

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My dogs shed so much that I have a car for the dogs and one for us. BabyGirl is white and her fur seems to have barbs on it because I can't get it off the upholstery in my car. If I pull one off it floats immediately back on. I'd have to use tweezers and then stick it to something to keep it from settling back on. :laugh: My house? Forgetaboutit!

OP
TitanAres

TitanAres

Mar 7, 2012
Corpus Christi, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Titan Ares
Larry sheds like crazy, too. White dog and brown tile floors :) I tease my hubby that we need carpet to match Larry, so if I don't vacuum or sweep twice a day - no one will notice :D

Thanks for everyone's advice. I just wanted to update on the zoom groom. I love the product although Titan still shed tons of fur in the house. Sigh.

Lol [MENTION=5042]wendykerr[/MENTION], I also have brown tile floors. I know the pain. I just might have to change to white carpet to hide it. ;)

Hopefully I find a solution to this problem. If I do, I will update on my routine :).

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
I got the zoom groom and it seems to work ok. It gets out alot of the hair that I supposed would be all over the house. I guess I'll need to use it a little longer and monitor my floors to compare the amount of hair swept up.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.