Changed diet diariahe

Deniztokcan

Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver British Columbia
Bulldog(s) Names
Cappu
Hi yesterday i was doing some tesearch and changed. His diet from royal canine to blue welness puppy grain free natural food , he definately likes it more he got more energy but , his poop changed ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338920034.213795.jpg to this should i give it some time ? I mean blue is much better than royal canine i suppose , and im pretty sure he is not sick like i took care of him pretty well , kept him warm etc

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Has he been checked for parasites? Did you do a slow switch? The second one does look better

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
How is the slow switch ? I just cut out royal and got him thw new one

It should be done gradually over about 7-10 days depending how it goes! You do 75% old food 25% new food for about 3 days and then step back old food and do 50%new 50% old if the poo is still ok not runny do that for 4-6 days (if still runny cut back new food for a little) you can also add pumpkin (not pie filling) to the food about 1bsp...Then you do 75% new 25% old for another couple days all is good then you can do the full new food! Hope this helps! THere will be others by shortley to give more advice as well! How old is he? Did he get his poo checked at the vet for parasites/bacteria?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.