Update On Coco ! :(

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Well from the last post I posted were we're trying coco on steroids and antibiotics she seemed to pick up but now has gone from bad to worse ! Today she was shaking and forming at the mouth it was so scary so I called my mam to come over. It happened again but this time it was the same stuff but just like she was being sick :(. We took her to the vets who said she has some water on her lungs. So they give her an injection and told us to stop the steroids !!!!

Am soo bloody worried :( xxxx

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my gosh im so sorry to read this post. :( i will pray for coco to get better. :hug: please keep us updated on her. me and sarah will think of you all day today.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It's the age of modern medicine and you trust your vet so she's in good hands. Think good thoughts. It helps both you and Coco. :yes: Visualize her coming home, all better.

Wishing Coco a speedy recovery.

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Prayers for Coco!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Poor Coco, postive and healing thoughts coming your way.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Prayers for CoCo..

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
oh no, poor little Coco, prayers coming your way

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Katara had water in her lungs at 5 months old; she aspirated on her dinner, she had to be in the animal hospital for 2 nights, with oxygen treatment and antibiotics and stuff.. took a while to recover but she has been fine ever since. I am praying for a speedy recovery for baby Coco.. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi guys. !!!

Coco has peed lots today she's even soaked right thro her bed when she was sleeping she has never done that so I can only put it down to her injection !! She's is playing an is lively enough completely different till this morning !! So fingers crossed she gets a good nights sleep the poor mite doesn't under stand what's going on :(.

Also if any one has any advise on this sorry to be crude. But coco was playing about 10 mins ago with next doors dog he's 6 weeks older and she sat on his back next think she got of and her wee legs were thrusting and shake ing. Surely she's too young to be haveing a dogy orgasm cause that what it looked like. ??????

Once again thanks for ur thoughts and prays

Love Jemma and coco ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338407015.752523.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Oh I hope she's feeling better. Perhaps something in the injection has diuretic properties? And the errr...orgasm? Don't know but nothing would surprise me when it comes to a bulldog. Maybe it's a sign she's feeling better.:yes:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
She def likes him. :whew: she's feeling better. don't worry Jema and coco. Tomorrow's a whole new day too.

as far as the neighbors dog, it was just fun for her, ..............I think:rolleyes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.