Duke up all night sick? question about fluids

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ohmy: Karen! I've been AWOL all day...just saw this and was getting so panicked reading your posts! My poor Duke..and his poor mommy! I, of course, instantly think of his last episode. I would've been so frightened. I hope his tummy settles down...my daughters dogs just had a bout of vomiting and the runs..all of them were sick too..vet Sid there are certain viruses that dogs can pick up from humans. I hope you all had a boring..uneventful night...I'll check back tomorrow or an update.. :hug:

OP
BabyDuke

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
:ohmy: Karen! I've been AWOL all day...just saw this and was getting so panicked reading your posts! My poor Duke..and his poor mommy! I, of course, instantly think of his last episode. I would've been so frightened. I hope his tummy settles down...my daughters dogs just had a bout of vomiting and the runs..all of them were sick too..vet Sid there are certain viruses that dogs can pick up from humans. I hope you all had a boring..uneventful night...I'll check back tomorrow or an update.. :hug:

you are sweet! we are good.. poor Duke he was sooooooooooooooooo tired last night I think we were both awake for 24 hours.. but he did sleep through and seems much much better. have him on the bland diet for a few days and yes my first thought was of when he ate the toy snake! :):)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh im so glad to read he is doing better. :whew: ill be looking for posts of his full recovery :hug:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Glad he is feeling better and got some rest! Give :hug: to Duke for me!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online