Otis - Cherry Eye Pic

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Cherry Eye.jpgThis was Otis's eye yesterday afternoon, he has had this same occurance now four times and each time it can be lightly massaged back in. He was not happy Momma was hunting him down with a camera in tow. My poor baby - each time it has happened I'm in tears. :cry:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww poor boy, as long as you can massage it back in I wouldn't worry about it. But if it keeps coming out you may want to have surgery on it. Just talk to your bully vet to see what he suggest. Hopefully you have a good bully vet and if not see if you can find one in your area.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
View attachment 21538This was Otis's eye yesterday afternoon, he has had this same occurance now four times and each time it can be lightly massaged back in. He was not happy Momma was hunting him down with a camera in tow. My poor baby - each time it has happened I'm in tears. :cry:

I had to do this with Brutus 2 different times...At 4 months his right eye popped slightly and it went back in on its own...Just last month the left eye popped out and I had to massage it 2 x and then apply warm compress to it for about 1 min...SO far so good...At this point with Otis I would talk to his vet to see wht they say! If it does happen again you may want to consider surgery (if you plan on getting him neutuered you can do it at the same time)

OP
LynnA

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Thank you for the response. I will be having him neutured so that's a great idea! Knocking on wood at this point. Also just got insurance for him and I have a 14 day waiting period so am hoping I can hold out beofre I mention to the vet.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.