Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer Months

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member Danielle's Avatar
    Quincy, Florida, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herschel and Fiona
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Summer Months

I'm on the FL/GA border in an old old house. (The bathroom was put in about 50 years after it was build lol!!) Needless to say, no central air but I have window units in the bedrooms, hall by the stairs and the living room. Downstairs stays amazingly cool but the upstairs gets horribly hot without the a/c. Herschel has his own room... door shut during the day (I'm in there too a lot on the computer/knitting etc) and it stays about 74/75. Works well!

Bulldog Vet in Training Lauren31287's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rhode Island
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Summer Months

Thanks for the advice everyone! So far the house has stayed at about 75/76 with just fans on. I have one blowing right on Winston and then one in the window sucking the hot air out. He also has a window unit in his room for when it starts to get a lot hotter and we can shut the door in there. He went in his kiddie pool for the first time this weekend, he loved it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads