RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Wishing good luck and sending positive thoughts.

L

Lucy-licious

oh i missed whats going on but fingers crossed today.

Ohh I missed what's the matter too! But will be :begging: for Miss Coco! :hug:

Coco was stuggling with her breathing and coughing a lot and bringing up phlegm..she was treated a couple of times with antibiotics and steroids to no avail. Another visit to the vets showed possible elongated soft pallet...now I can't remember properly but I think she's having xrays today :hug:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Coco was stuggling with her breathing and coughing a lot and bringing up phlegm..she was treated a couple of times with antibiotics and steroids to no avail. Another visit to the vets showed possible elongated soft pallet...now I can't remember properly but I think she's having xrays today :hug:

Ohhh Dear....thanks Angie..I was just trying to search through posts! :up: Be well Coco!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Prayers for Coco! Hope everything will be ok.

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi guys !!

Just to let you know. Coco has a lung infection and a very small windpipe!!
They have given us some antibiotics and tablets to open her air way a little. He says that her nostrils are quite big big a bully and that's good. But we will jut have to see. :(. Poor coco.
When we went to pick her us the vet said she had slept most the day :).

Il see how I go with these and we're die back in a week. Thanks for all ur thoughts and comments means a lot. Jemma and coco x x

Most Reactions