Frequency of peeing

kam62284

May 17, 2012
Central PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Hi Everyone-

First-time poster here! My boyfriend and I just brought home our beautiful, 10-week old EB, Lucy, on Monday and she has been doing GREAT! She's been doing very well with the crate/house-training and has been a blast!

I do have one question for the group. I find that oftentimes when I take her out to pee, she will sometimes pee more than once and often if we take her outside just to play in the grass a bit, she'll pee even if she peed less than an hour ago.

She never appears uncomfortable or in any pain, eats most of her food, drinks water, etc., so I don't think it's a UTI but I wanted to see what everyone else thought!

- Katie

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
They'll pee a lot if they're playing/excited. Be happy that she remembers to pee while she's still outside. Chance used to forget to pee while outside because he was distracted by playing and then pee at the most inconvenient times. :p

(Please post pics of your new pup!)

OP
kam62284

kam62284

May 17, 2012
Central PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Thanks for the response and feedback! I was pretty sure I was just being the typical paranoid first-time puppy owner :tongue: I posted a few photos in an album and finally updated my profile pic!

Tobs31

May 16, 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Sullivan (my angel), Hank, and Ted
Hank will roam outside and pee on everything in site....even when he has no pee left, he still lifts his leg and "pretends" haha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.