Frank
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bongo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bongos 3rd set of shot due should I get them or not

Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    I've been watching this thread with interest. I didn't know there was a choice. My pups got all their shots. I wish I'd known otherwise, as I may have made a different decision. Oh well. It's done now!
    Hi,

We got the results back today from the titre test and and awesome news Bongo does not need to get his 16 week shots! The test showed that he was fully protected after his 12week shots. Awesome test now I won't over immunise him and possibly agrivate his immune system and cause problems with unnesisary vaccinations.
    Thanks,
    Frank & Bongo

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bongos 3rd set of shot due should I get them or not

Quote Originally Posted by Fbjdd View Post
    Hi,

We got the results back today from the titre test and and awesome news Bongo does not need to get his 16 week shots! The test showed that he was fully protected after his 12week shots. Awesome test now I won't over immunise him and possibly agrivate his immune system and cause problems with unnesisary vaccinations.
    excellent news,people really dont know how vaccinations cripple the immune system ,i asked for the titre test here in the uk and out of i think its 6 they only test for 4 !!!,whats the point?,but no more vacs for my dog,im trying to correct the damage with bovine collostrum.vit c and thuja ,but as for your pup im well pleased for both of you,karen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads